By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
The materials on DrupalMa's web site are provided "as is". DrupalMa makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, DrupalMa does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- All submissions are subject to approval! Any site that does not meet the requirements will not be considered.
- The site should be attractive. Keep in mind that is a showcase to get inspiration.
- The site must be based on Drupal content management system. Otherwise, the submission will not be reviewed.
- The site has to respect the W3C web standards as much as possible. Validation isn't a requirement, though.
- No full flash, audio, and video that even bloc our browser.
- We will not review any gambling, adult or racist website.
The Site may contain links to other websites maintained by third-parties. These links are provided solely as a convenience and does not imply endorsement of, or association with, the party by DrupalMa.
Modifications to this Agreement.
DrupalMa reserves the right to change or modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement at any time. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review the Site and these Terms of Service from time to time. Your continued use of the Site after such modifications to this Agreement will constitute acknowledgment of the modified Terms of Service and agreement to abide and be bound by the modified Terms of Service.
This agreement was last updated on October 12, 2012.